Lord of the Flies
Chapters 1 and 2 Cast Away/
Plane Crash Comparision
- What emotions does one feel
when watching this part?
- How would this scene be different
for the boys in the book?
- How is the island physically
like and unlike the island in the book?
- What does he do that is similar
to the decisions in the book? (just list them in bullets)
- How does his imagination play
tricks on him? what is this like in the book?
- What was at least one learning
experience the man went through by now? What process did he go through?
- What decisions did the man
have to do to survive?
- Why did he create Wilson?
Why is / isn’t it weird that he talks to the ball? Do you sympathize
with him? Why?
- How was his fire starting
experience different than in the book?
- How was his celebration like
or not like the celebration in the book?
Home | My
Blog | Moodle
| CyberEnglish Philosophy | English
10 | English 11 | Speech
| My Favorite Web Tools | My
Messy Old Site